Saturday, May 30, 2009

my friends

My best fiends  are Carolina and Cote. we know since school and we share a lot together.  
they always were with me when I need them, and I did the same for them.

we have a lot in comon but in many things we are opossite, I think that it's the reason for us to be friends, we complemet each other, even in the career we choose, one study auditing and the other nursery, and me...... well you know I study arts.  each one in a diferent area of studies. and altough we have diferent visions  we share many ideas of  life.
I really like that they make me laugh and  they  make my day happier.

in the last time we split up a little for things of our studies, and we don't see us much lately but I remember them always and I try to talk to them every time I can.

luckily in the university I meet people that are really nice to me and I care a lot about them. we have so much in common, style of life, ideals, and dreams to the future. even we know each other for one year and a half, we get closer and share a lot of important things, they are pachi, rocio, pancha, vale, jose.    

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    It's great that u have friends that study diferents thing, for complement :)
    see u

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have never fallen out????

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! you touch my heart with the last line! jaja i think that you are a really cool person, and it's great share thoughts (sometimes, not for the ideas of works) with you! :)

    ReplyDelete