Monday, May 4, 2009

MY DEAR MP3


My favorite pice of technology is the mp3 player, because its always with me, and makes my travels on the bus more pleasant.

It was a gift from my parents for my 19 birthday. Before I had an Cd player and was happy with it, but died!!


Normaly I use it when a have to take the bus and go to the university or anywhere else. I also use it in my house when I have to study and the noises that my family makes don't let me do it in peace.

I also like another pice of technology, the digital camera, although I prefer the analogous one but sadly I don't have one, I hope I will someday. I found the photography very interesting so every time I can I go out and take some pictures.

The technology, the electronic products don't interesting me so much, I use them because it helps to do some stuff and cause the society force you to been conected, like with the internet and the cellphones but this things don't make crazy like it does with some people.

the exception to this are the mp3 player and the camera, cause one helps me trough my upseting travel in bus and the other its related with an art interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bea, I use the mp3 when I travel to my house, but I can't used when I walk on the streets because I lost my concentration and that make me think that I can be knock dowm by a caR!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beatriz, one of the thing that help us to be conectated whith ourselfs and whith people, is music. And I agree whith you about about the interest in technologis pieces in general, they aren't my favourite topic, but I think if we use it in a correct way, they will meke us happier.
    However, some people use them in a dangerous way, specially the internet through the computer, and we need to be attent to this.

    See you on class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love music so I agree the mp3 player is a great little gadget. I must say I like as few things as possible and this is why I have my music on my phone...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete