Saturday, May 30, 2009

my favorite web site

My favorite web site is www.taringa.net . this  site is for downloading all kind of things, such as music, book, videos,  etc. it's a free web site and allow me to get the things that I can´t buy or that I can't find in this country.

I discovered when I was searching in the web for some music that I wanted, and also some people told me about it. since I found it I love it because I don't have to look for the things that I like in all web, I just have to enter in this site and search for anything that I want. I also can upload documents for the other people with the tastes like my owns.

I visit this web site every time a use the computer, that's every time  that my mom doesn't. most of the time I download music at the same time that I am working (doing some for the university, chating with my friends or playing) .

I don't use so much the computer but I think that this site is very useful for people that like music and books but they don't have time or money (or just they don't want) to buy any of this.

1 comment:

  1. jaja i forget this website when i wrote my post, but it's one of my favorites websites too. You can found so much things and music there!

    ReplyDelete