Monday, June 15, 2009

my future...

In five years from  now I  hope I will be studying cinema and also working in something related with my current career, like doing assistance ship for a teacher in the university.

In the personal life I really don’t know what I’m going to be doing, because that depends on the things that will happen in between. Maybe I’m gonna be living by my own, or at least that is what I`m planning to do.

If for some reason I couldn’t study cinema, I would like to go to live somewhere in Europe, like Spain or France.

Although I really want to do all this stuff, I don’t like very much to think about the future, I prefer to live the present, and enjoy as much as possible the moment.

Maybe….. in five years I’m going  to be married and I’m going to be a mom, or maybe I will be study science or mathemathics….. I really don’t have a clue

2 comments:

  1. study cinema it´s great, I like very much that, lucky with all your plans!
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you planning to study that??

    ReplyDelete