Thursday, April 23, 2009

a place to live forever


although i don't know many places of Chile there is one that i found amazing, Valparaiso.
when i was younger i went almost every year to expend the summer. I stayed in my relative's house.
most of the time i went with my parents and my sister, but some years i went with my sister only.

i specially enjoyed when we go out for a walk around the city, but i also liked go to the beach in Viña del Mar.
i found Valparíso so appealing cause it has a great energy, it makes me feel relaxed and inspired. i also like the very special atmosphere that take you back in time, it is like another world.

lately i try to go every time a can even if it is just for a day. i hope someday i will live in this city.

1 comment:

  1. I think Valparaiso is brilliant. I go there at least once a year and walk along the hills and around the city. It certainly is a place with character. The whole atmosphere there is great.

    ReplyDelete